Cabbage or Bundh Gobhi:
Serving size: 3-4 people
- Half cabbage,
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder/ haldi,
- ½ tsp. chili powder/ marchwangan,
- ¼ tsp. zeera/cumin seed/zeur,
- ½ shonth/ginger powder, badiyan/fennel powder
- Salt to taste,
- 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Cut cabbage into small shredded pieces.
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of vegetable oil in pressure cooker.
- Add cabbage to oil in pressure cooker.
- Add salt, chili powder, shonth, badiyan and zeera.
- Mix well.
- Pressure cook for 1 minute and take pressure out either under tap water or slowly by lifting weight with ladle.
- Make sure cabbage is not overcooked and is crunchy.