Talit MujiChetini / Fried Radish/ Mooli
Serving size: 3-4 people :
- 2 sticks of white radish/muji or 2 packets of red radish;
- 1 tsp. of red chili powder/wazel marchwangan,
- Pinch of shonth/ginger powder,
- 4-5 lightly crushed walnuts/dooni gooji,
- 1/2 zeur/cumin
- Salt to taste,
- 4-5 tbsp.of oil.
- Grate muji .
- Take oil in a kadahi or pan.
- Add grated muji and zeera to oil.
- Fry muji till water dries.
- Add 1 tsp. of red chili, and pinch of shonth.
- Fry well till all water is absorbed and oil is seen.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Add crushed walnuts.
- Chetini is ready.
- Eat with bread or rice as a side dish with main dish like haakh or daal.