Serving size: 4 people
- 1 ½ Cup of rice flour/toomul oat,
- oil, salt to taste,
- ½ tsp of black or white zeera/cumin seed,
- Pinch of red chili (if desired),
- 3 cups of water,
- Take rice flour in a bowl and mix salt and zeera and chili to flour.
- Add water to mixture in bowl, and mix well.
- Heat pan or tawa on stove.
- Spread oil with brush or spoon on tawa.
- Turn stove to medium flame.
- Pour mixture of rice flour (looks like milk) on pan or tawa in a circular pattern.
- Turn heat of flame to high and tschut will start separating from tawa, spread oil on the top of tschut with brush or spoon.
- Turn tschhur chut to bake on other side also, when you see tschut is crispy,
- Serve hot with kehwa.