Waari Muth or Black Beans:
Serving size: 3-4 people
- One packet of waari muth/ black beans,
- 1tsp ledar/turmeric powder,
- 1 tsp shonth/ginger powder,
- 11/2 of badiyan/fennel powder,
- ½ of red chili powder/marchwangan,
- 1 tbs. of oil,
- salt to taste,
- var /kashmiri masala(optional),
- Take all the above-mentioned material in a pressure cooker and add 4 glasses of water.
- Pressure cook till whistling starts. Slow the heat. Cook for 11/2 hour.
- Open the pressure cooker only after pressure has dropped in cooker.
- Add var to warimuth.
- warimuth is ready to eat with rice
Take all the ingredients given above in slow cooker or crock-pot and let it boil for whole day.